==========Personal Info==========
Name : aviv goldgamer

Date of birth : 1994

Born in :reshon lezion in israel

I Now Live in :reshon lezion in israel

My Occupation : I am a student

=red]==================================================================
==========Personal Experience==========

MapleStory : i have been playing maplestory for 4 years in broa i had a 165 NL.

Private Servers :I have been playing maplestory private servers for about 8 months ive ran into some pretty good Private servers but none as good as IkutoMS...

Have I been a GM before? : Have not been a Gm but I am looking forward to serving IkutoMS and all its Community...

Experience with Global MapleStory :Just a plain old mapler well use too be until i found private servers...

Why would I want to become a GM? : I want to become the next GM for IkutoMS because i want to make sure this Private server stays at the top and be number 1. i also want to help the community of Ikuto by supporting them with events where people will win liable prizes
and i want to make the server be safefrom hackers that ruining all the fun

How Would I support IkutoMS? : I would support IkutoMS by reminding people to vote so we can get more channels and stay up at the top of all the other private servers. i will also host events and just socialize with the cummunity to keep things Fresh... I will host different events such as....

Scavenger: Scavenger is when you make a list of items and tell the community what the list is, then they will go out and the 1st one with all the items on the list will win liable prizes

Hide N Seek: easy, Go to a certain area in the game with /find off and give clues to my location and the first three people who arrive first will be liable for prizes

Jump Quests:also Easy, (Personally my favorite event to host) take a certain amount of people who want to participate in the event and teleport me and all the people participating to the map and the first 3 people to the top win liable prizes

How will i treat legit people? I will treat legit people by giving them daily events and keeping the server active/Up and running most of the time unless theres a big crash....

what would i do if i found a hacker? I will Ban hackers ofcourse! i dont belive in 2nd chances.. i catch someone hacking the first time your out.. i dont belive in second chances
Hacking will not be tolerated

After Becoming a GM ... i will support IkutoMS and its community. i will also keep every 1 satisfied and up to date on news...

My Character : proXpro

My Treatment to people : my treatment to people will give them a server they will enjoy and have fun in. I will also keep them up on information going on in IkutoMS

I Can be online for :I will be on and dedicated to Ikuto ms for 6-10hrs a day u can contact me at aviv2400@gmail.com or contact me on my skype my nick is narutotemexd

The One and Only, proXpro
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Maple Legend

Mesos : 3801
Props : 5

PostSubject: Re: im wanne be a gm   Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:32 pm

Thats good but read the requirements. <<<<<<<Link<<<<
Back to top Go down
Angelica

Mesos : 5631
Props : -1
Location : The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

PostSubject: Re: im wanne be a gm   Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:07 pm

xD. Yes, read the requirements.

If you can find out who I like, you'll get 2b. To the world you are one person, but to one person you are the world.
Back to top Go down
Frozenheart
GM
GM

Mesos : 3740
Props : 4

PostSubject: Re: im wanne be a gm   Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:58 pm

lol everyone is saying that they will hold Hide and seek, scavenger hunt, and jump quests. We need something original
Back to top Go down
Angelica

Location : The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

PostSubject: Re: im wanne be a gm   Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:59 pm

I didn't even had to say what I was gonna benefit community. Admin just cared about me so much, and made me mod

If you can find out who I like, you'll get 2b. To the world you are one person, but to one person you are the world.
Back to top Go down
marcellk
Night Lord

Mesos : 3339
Props : 1

PostSubject: Re: im wanne be a gm   Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:00 pm

whats a mob job?
Back to top Go down
Angelica

PostSubject: Re: im wanne be a gm   Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:02 pm

Monitoring forums

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im wanne be a gm   

Back to top Go down

im wanne be a gm
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IkutoMS Forum :: Server Info :: Rejected Applications-
Jump to: