Sairen's GM application.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darnameus
Beginner

Mesos : 3062
Props : 1

PostSubject: Sairen's GM application.   Sun May 10, 2009 12:07 pm

Hey, just so we are clear, because I don't want you too be confused XD. My IGN will be Sairen or Vairen... I know I seem like a nerd but I am picky about names Razz.
Now on with the application (I copied and pasted the application format, and replaced it with my answers.)

* I should be on when I get back from work... most of the "free" time I have I should be on.
* Well I have been a GM for... about 5 servers... and when I was a GM or admin for WoW servers, I was a GM or admin for about 9 (so I know how to handle with "douche bags". (Pardon my language)
* Well personally I think that when I am not serious (which I am during times that are needed for it) I am a calm, I guess you could say a "funny" kind of person. If that is what you meant.
* I want to help the server... I know what the people want and I know how to populate servers.
* Two weeks? I have played for like 2 years XD (you know... not really that long... but I have played longer than two weeks Razz)
* Oh... this is my first post on the forums... if I am required too I shall post more.
* No I have never been banned by anyone anywhere.
* As I said, at times when I am not serious, I can be a "funny" guy... and don't worry, I don't go around banning people... or abusing any rights I have, if I do get the job.

Thank you for taking the time to read over my application, I know you have more work too do (by assumption) so please come up with the answer soon, I shall be waiting.
Back to top Go down
jayyed
GM
GM

Mesos : 3706
Props : 4

PostSubject: Re: Sairen's GM application.   Sun May 10, 2009 1:46 pm

The application is well done, but when we say "must have played for two weeks" We meant on this server. We want our GMs to take the time to better understand our community and be able to work with the regulars around them before we can give them a job managing it.
Back to top Go down
Zenairo

Mesos : 3477
Props : 1

PostSubject: Re: Sairen's GM application.   Sun May 10, 2009 2:04 pm

Denied.... Don't have a poll ghaven't played for even a day not even 20 posts. Just Denied

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sairen's GM application.   

Back to top Go down

Sairen's GM application.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1